- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Cognitive Therapy of Anxiety Disorders: Science and Practice Paperback – 16 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
David A. Clark, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of New Brunswick, Canada. He has published seven books, including Intrusive Thoughts in Clinical Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment; Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for OCD; and Scientific Foundations of Cognitive Theory and Therapy of Depression, as well as over 100 articles and chapters on various aspects of cognitive theory and therapy of depression and anxiety disorders. Dr. Clark is a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association, a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, and a recipient of the Academy’s Aaron T. Beck Award for significant and enduring contributions to cognitive therapy. He is an Associate Editor of the International Journal of Cognitive Therapy and maintains a private practice.
Aaron T. Beck, MD, is University Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, and the founder of cognitive therapy. He has published more than 20 books and over 540 articles in professional and scientific journals. Dr. Beck is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Albert Lasker Clinical Medical Research Award, the American Psychological Association Lifetime Achievement Award, the American Psychiatric Association Distinguished Service Award, the Robert J. and Claire Pasarow Foundation Award for Research in Neuropsychiatry, and the Institute of Medicine's Sarnat International Prize in Mental Health and Gustav O. Lienhard Award. He is President of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Honorary President of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Master Degree in Clinical Psychology
(ex) Director of Clinical Psychology Department of Lorvão Psychiatric Hospital, Coimbra, Portugal
The book provides models and formulations for GAD, Panic, Social Phobia, PTSD and OCD as well as general guide to the diagnosing,assessing, formulating and treating of anxiety disorders. It also provides information and guides about the cognitive and behavioural treatment of anxiety disorders, these elements are then made specific for each of the anxiety disorders in the text.
All in all a very thorough and deep text for any pratcicing CBT therapist.
Esential reading for the CBT practitioner.
Sean Mellor CBT Therapist.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences