on 11 June 2013
This was one of the texts recommended for our Psychology of Thinking module and I am delighted I bought it. Various subject experts have introduced and developed their topics engagingly, with stimulating questions and activities. In addition, each chapter includes a selection of items for further reading, with short explanations of why a particular item has been chosen. I found this very valuable. The book also has a consistent and pleasant colour scheme for each of the five parts and chapter sections, which I appreciated.
I would recommend this text to any student interested in understanding the topics and issues of the Psychology of Thinking or Cognitive Psychology.
on 30 December 2013
Good book -long, however this does enable it to cover all topics needed, especially for undergraduate psychology and detailed enough so that it is easy to understand.
Problem -delivery was awful and had to have a second book sent out (huge complicated situation) but i've never had trouble with delivery before so only a slight issue!
on 17 March 2013
Had to buy it for my university course but found it not all that helpful. Tended to read more journal articles, for me it was a bit of a waste of money.