- Hardcover: 324 pages
- Publisher: De Gruyter (26 Oct. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3110275562
- ISBN-13: 978-3110275568
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.9 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,917,435 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Cognitive Linguistics View of Terminology and Specialized Language (Applications of Cognitive Linguistics [ACL]) Hardcover – 26 Oct 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pamela Faber, Universidad de Granada, Spain.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|