Cognitive Behavioural Coaching in Practice: An Evidence Based Approach (Essential Coaching Skills and Knowledge) Paperback – 30 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book marks an important milestone in helping coaches and clients alike develop a greater understanding of the cognitive behavioural approach to coaching." - Anthony M. Grant, from the foreword.
About the Author
Michael Neenan is Associate Director of the Centre for Stress Management, London, an accredited cognitive behavioural therapist and author (with Windy Dryden) of Life Coaching: A Cognitive-Behavioural Approach.
Stephen Palmer is Honorary Professor of Psychology at City University and Director of its Coaching Psychology Unit. He is Founder Director of the Centre for Coaching, Hertfordshire, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z