- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1521 KB
- Print Length: 20 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HNDRWS0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #335,537 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy: A step-by-step guide to understanding and implementing CBT into your life Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you already know what CBT is, don't waste your time downloading and reading this.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
If you're looking for my in depth information, this is not it.
BUT this does allow you to sort out if you want to do more research on the subject before committing to it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Mental Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Behavioural Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology