on 6 October 2016
on 29 January 2015
great for the kids
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 March 2014
It would be a lovely game if it wasn't for the fact that it kept switching its self off and changing to my internet. I'm sorry to complain about the game but it does.if there's a update to fix that I would be a lot happier.
on 26 August 2014
GREAT
on 18 February 2014
OMG This game is great even my big sister Kim likes it and it keeps my little happy it's good for all ages trust me
on 4 October 2013
Good game but could with a little more information about what you have to do. Is still a great game . Has loads of options and you'll never get bored of it.
on 8 October 2013
This is a good game with great options to choose from I like how you can change colour of the hair say it was previously brown you can change it to blonde overall a great game.