Coding For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) Paperback – 17 Aug 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Practice coding online at codecademy
- Learn the basics of five different coding languages
- Apply coding skills to build an application
Start here to learn coding basics
- Learn the value of coding
- The steps for creating an app
- Building web pages with HTML
- Adding structure with CSS
- First steps into Python® and Ruby
About the Author
Nikhil Abraham was Director of Business Development & Growth at Codecademy. In that role, he taught and trained thousands of beginning coders across a variety of professions. He helped refine Codecademy′s online courses, which have introduced basic coding skills to millions of learners.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+Great for COMPLETE beginners
+Puts coding into a fun, and interesting task, so you could give this to a child about as young as 10.
-DO NOT buy if you have even the slightest knowledge of coding, such as binary, or being able to change the name on a website for a session.
Overall this book is for complete beginners