- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Hazelden FIRM; 2nd edition (30 Sept. 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0894864025
- ISBN-13: 978-0894864025
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 12.7 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 171 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,794 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself Paperback – 30 Sep 1986
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beattie understands being overboard, which helps her throw bestselling lifelines to those still adrift. --Time Magazine
Containing real-life examples, personal reflections, exercises and self-tests, this work recalls the history of "Codependent No More", and points the way for how to take care of yourself, and what to do to start feeling better.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I literally have not been able to put it down. So many really helpful insights. Buy it!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews