- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Codebreaking our future: Deciphering The Future'S Hidden Order Paperback – 28 Jul 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Is scientific foresight possible? Are we able to divine future events with some degree of accuracy? Exactly how knowable is the future? These are questions that futurists have argued over for some considerable time. MICHAEL LEE provides answers to these questions in his important new book 'CODEBREAKING OUR FUTURE'. --STEPHEN AGUILAR-MILLAN, Director of Research, European Futures Observatory
About the Author
Michael Lee is CEO of the ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) (www.atmia.com), a global trade association with over 2500 members in 60 countries. He is also an internationally renowned futurist and founder and current chairman of the South African Chapter of the World Future Society (www.wfs.org). Michael Lee is the author of Knowing Our Future: The startling case for futurology (2012).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|