- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Documentary drama about British codebreaker and computer scientist Alan Turing. After serving as a codebreaker during World War II, Turing designed the Automatic Computing Engine and helped to develop the Manchester computers. In 1952 he was convicted of homosexual acts and to avoid going to prison he accepted a course of hormonal injections to reduce his sex drive. Two years later he was found dead and was reported to have committed suicide, though many believe it to have been accidental. The film features contributions from those who knew him and experts who explain how his work has proved significant to the development of technology, while Ed Stoppard portrays Turing in re-enactments of his conversations with psychiatrist Dr. Franz Greenbaum (Henry Goodman).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews