Coconut Wraps - Low Carbohydrate & Sugar - Gluten Free Bread/Tortilla Alternative - Healthy, Easy & Safe - 2 packs of 4 Count Original
|You Save:||£1.00 (9%)|
- Coconut wraps - the perfect bread or tortilla food alternative. Made with 2 pure ingredients of young coconut (water and meat) and Himalayan salt for a convenient healthy bread or tortilla food alternative. Other coconut wraps do not use salt and have a waxy/plastic feel, lack good taste and break easily.
- The Pure Wraps are best when eaten at room temperature. Enjoy these gluten free, grain free, and starch free wraps whenever you need to make a health conscious choice.
- These edible wraps are strong and flexible. Made only of young coconut (which includes coconut oil) and Himalayan salt. These wraps can be used as a Mexican tortilla or fajita, or bread substitute to compliment your delicious food without you feeling guilty of eating too many carbohydrates that make you feel slow and heavy.
- Containing very low sugar and carbohydrate content, young coconut water and coconut meat are dehydrated with Himalayan salt to make our wraps that provide you the benefits of electrolytes, trace vitamins, and minerals along with those of coconut oil.
- Gluten free, grain free and major allergen free makes our coconut wraps safe for those with many food allergens. A great alternative to bread or tortillas for those who want low carb/low sugar food wraps. A perfect addition to paleo diet foods.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Do You Miss Eating Bread Or Tortillas But Want To Follow A Low Carbohydrate, Sugar And Gain-Free Diet? Then Pure Wraps are just for you. Coconut Wraps: Have your delicious grain free bread or tortilla alternative conveniently ready for work, school, or travel. Pure Ingredients: Contains only young coconut water, meat (which has coconut oil), and Himalayan salt - meaning you are only putting pure ingredients in your body. Never Frozen And Does Not Require Refrigeration: Lasts at least 6 months at room temperature (in moderate humidity) from the time you receive your coconut wraps so they are convenient and easy to take with you on the go or store easily. Key Ingredient Of Himalayan Salt: Strong, thin, & flexible, these coconut wraps will not break or crack easily when you use them to wrap up salads, meat, vegetables and desserts. Can use for hot and cold food. Easy to handle, versatile, and delicious to eat. The salt brings out the great taste of the wraps and the food you put inside them. Other coconut wraps do not use salt and have a waxy/plastic feel and lack good taste. Young Coconut Main Ingredient: Dehydrated young coconut's meat and water gives you the benefits of electrolytes and trace vitamins and minerals along with the many benefits of coconut oil with very low sugar and carbohydrates. Gluten Free And Major Allergen Free: Our coconut wraps safe for those with many food allergens and a great convenient alternative to bread or tortillas. Paleo Friendly: Keep to your paleo diet easily with this bread or tortilla alternative. Great for those who want to have a low sugar and low carbohydrate diet as this food is without dairy or grains. Naturally low in sugar. Delicious: One try, and you will see that keeping to your strict diet is not going to be hard! Scroll up and click Add To Cart now!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If I could get my money back I would. I ended up throwing the remaining wraps and packets in the trash. What a disappointment and it ruined what would have otherwise been a good meal.
Please save your money any buy another product.
This review is against the product not the seller. The wraps arrived quickly but this didn't stop them from being bad.
I have been gluten free for 10+ years and would not see these as a good gluten free alternative. There are better bread like products available in most supermarkets. These are really only an option if doing low carb, or are gluten and yeast free.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Feels more authentic and tastes healthier than JB's wrap as this is not sweet. Easy to peel off the separating paper and wraps around anything delicious. Read morePublished 1 month ago by EG
Bit plastic in texture but wraps fillings will without breaking. Coconut taste can be overpowering.Published 2 months ago by Miss. Chic
Is not what I was expecting, I can't explain, may someone liked but not me, and I'm not fussy
Sorry not to me
I am baffled to see the 5 star reviews here. These wraps are deeply unpleasant. The texture is rubbery and plastic and they do not seem like food at all - it feels like eating... Read morePublished 2 months ago by London mum
Delivery excellent. Seemed oily but a good substitute to wheat/corn wrapsPublished 3 months ago by Maggan