Starter Boston Cocktail Shaker Set by bar@drinkstuff | Contains Professional Boston Cocktail Shaker Tin & Glass, Twisted Mixing Spoon, Cocktail Muddler & Hawthorne Cocktail Strainer - Ideal Beginners Cocktail Kit
|Sale:||£13.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (18%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Cocktail making set
- Includes basic tools to help you start mixing
- Features two piece Boston Shaker as used by professionals
- Ideal for beginner cocktail bartenders
- Professional quality cocktail equipment
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Start mixing cocktails like a professional with the Boston Cocktail Shaker Set. Contains Professional Boston Cocktail Shaker, Muddler, Mixing Spoon, and Hawthorne Strainer. Dimensions: Boston Tin: H 175mm Ø 93mm Boston Glass: H 150mm Ø 88mm Muddler: L 215mm Ø 28mm Mixing Spoon: L 280mm W 35mm D 32mm Strainer: L 150mm W 115mm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Only let down is the spoon, its awful, cheap and I threw it away and ordered a better one but set it still great value!
I use it every weekend in the bar and it seems like it will last a good while.
- The boston shaker is of very decent quality, sturdy design and just works.
- The mixing glass has fairly thick walls to withstand all the ice colliding while shaking.
- The barspoon is exactly as pictured and is of surprisingly good quality with a small muddler attachment for muddling sugar etc.
- The hawthorne strainer is what you would expect for the price. Not a very fine mesh strain but absolutely acceptable.
- The muddler is entirely made of plastic and fairly cheap looking. Also no guarantee that it is made of food safe plastic.
As you can see the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
I have made literally hundreds of cocktails with this thing and it's still going strong. If that's not value for money I don't know what is.
Highly recommended for just making cocktails at home for fun or budding mixologists.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Packaging was safe and secure, for the product itself the quality of the contents is good, especially for the price. The shaker seals well and the cocktail spoon is sturdy. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Jay Lima
Good value item, does exactly what I need it to do for making Caipirinha's.Published 3 months ago by Kenneth McLeod
My boyfriend loves his! only problem is there is no box with it to keep it all together!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Ordered as a gift - came in a huge box - but my friend loves itPublished 6 months ago by Holly Foreman