Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Coast to Coast: St. Bees to Robin Hood's Bay (British Walking Guide Coast to Coast Path St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay: Planning, Places to Stay) Paperback – 3 May 2006
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The most complete guide - with all the detail you'll need for a walk in Wainwright's footsteps.'-- The Sunday Times (UK) reviewing Coast to Coast Path as Sunday Times Book of the Week (June 20, 2004) "There's something about completing a straight walking route rather than a circular one that gives me more of a sense of achievement. And adventure. If that route is coast to coast then my senses are magnified. At just under 192 miles, this is no day trip but it's all the better for it. With highly detailed pathways, and truthful accounts of overnight stays, this has to be the most definitive guide to this route so far." -- Escape Magazine (UK) '...the Trailblazer series stands head, shoulders, waist and ankles above the rest. They are particularly strong on mapping...' -- The Sunday Times (UK)
From the Back Cover
‘...the Trailblazer series stands head, shoulders, waist and ankles above the rest.
They are particularly strong on mapping...’ The Sunday Times
· Includes 103 walking maps – the largest-scale maps available At a scale of just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to one mile) these are bigger than the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
· Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
· Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the 191-mile route in its entirety or sampling the highlights on day walks or short breaks. Includes detailed public transport information for all access points.
· Practical information for all budgets – what to see, where to stay, where to eat: pubs, hotels, B&B, camping, bunkhouses, hostels.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com