- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
The Coal Miner's Daughter
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Biopic of country singer Loretta Lynn. Starting out life in the mountain town of Butcher Hollow, Kentucky, Loretta (Sissy Spacek) goes on to become one of America's biggest country stars. Marriage to ne'er do well Doolittle 'Mooney' Lynn (Tommy Lee Jones) follows, but fame comes at a price when Loretta becomes addicted to prescription drugs. Also starring Beverly D'Angelo as Patsy Cline.
- Feature Commentary with Director Michael Apted and actress Sissy Spacek
- A Celebration by the American Film Insitute
- Interview with Loretta Lynn and Director Michael Apted
- Tommy Lee Jones Remembers
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I particularly liked the change in dynamic of the resistance having the unofficial backing of the New Republic and the addition of, plus focus on, Rey, Poe and Finn. It's well written with a very good storyline that efficiently details what's occurred in the past 30years while setting up events for the remainder of the new trilogy, plus has plenty of space dog-fighting (always a must).
To restate the beginning of the review, I really, really enjoyed this. (Recommended)
Action packed all the way through, some funny one liners.
The newer versions of the film have JJ Abrams commentary and the overall ascetic of the product is very nice with good quality feel all around.
More like a 12" vinyl record sleeve, than a plastic DVD/Bluray case.
The film itself is one of the best and a must for any star wars fan.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews