- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Business; 4 edition (20 Jan. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292084979
- ISBN-13: 978-1292084978
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (44 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,045 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Coaching Manual: The Definitive Guide to the Process, Principles and Skills of Personal Coaching Paperback – 20 Jan 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Translated around the world, and recommended reading on many coaching programmes this
bestselling book is trusted globally as the definitive guide to coaching.
This carefully revised edition will guide you through the entire process from first meeting to when
coaching ends, with methods, tips and techniques that simply work.
- Understand and develop the core skills and beliefs of an effective coach
- Know how to ask insightful questions that deliver valuable answers
- Gain practical help to plan coaching assignments that accelerate and improve your results
- Adeptly handle the main barriers to great coaching
- Feel fully confident in your ability to coach in any situation
Whether you’re new to coaching or already an experienced coach, you’ll find clear guidance and
principles to help you coach more effectively and with greater impact.
To support you further The Coaching Manual has a range of free to download resources – templates,
tools and checklists – available now at www.starrconsulting.co.uk.
"Full of important information that all coaches just need to know! I would absolutely recommend this book to any coach, neophyte or experienced."
Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D. MCC, Author of If Life is a Game, These are the Rules, Transformational Life Coaching and 15 other titles
"The definitive resource for aspiring as well as seasoned coaches. No one has brought to life the nuts and bolts better than Julie Starr."
Marshall Goldsmith, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Triggers, Mojo and What Got You Here Won't Get You There
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you are undecided as to whether this will be the right guide for you, look no further, this is it! You will not be disapointed, you will want to keep it by uour side like a comfort blanket!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you're starting out as an L&D Practioner, Line Manager, personal coach, or if you're simply interested in the essential fundamentals of best practice coaching, this book is a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Adam Currie
need to read several times before commenting with this as with many coaching manualsPublished 7 months ago by Z. Myers
Learning is important for us coaches. From Julie's book I can always pick up something new that will support my development and will contribute to my professional success. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Judit Ábri von Bartheld PCC
Has very quickly become my bible of coaching ideas and techniques. Easy to read and an excellent reference when working with clientsPublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy