Customer reviews

Clumsy
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.49

on 8 May 2017
Wow, I really enjoyed this book.
I was recommended it for a graphic novel module. I was an eye opener, to think that somebody could let themselves be the open and write so honestly. Lots of it made me laugh and some bits shocking, but mainly because it was information you would usually hide.
I described the main character to my fellow students as a needy walking hard on.
on 29 March 2004
This is the most perfect and painful history of a relationship. Its realism made me cry and i could not put this book down until i had finished it. I now want to read it again so that I make sure I have not missed any of the story. Jeffrey Brown you are a shining star.
on 16 July 2009
This is a completely engaging, charming graphic novel which I would highly recommend. It's brilliant on the details of everyday life and relationships, and the comedy and poignancy in both. Wonderfully honest and well-observed.
on 27 August 2013
Whilst I admire the work that went into the book I found the protagonist to be fairly irritating, In a sense that is a good thing because the character was effective and consistent enough to cause me to have a real emotional response but it also made me want to shake him out of his self-involvement. Worth a read if only to support someone with potential.
on 24 March 2009
If you wanna buy a good graphic novel, then avoid this one! It looked boring from the very first page till the last one, the story is completely flat and it never engages the reader, the dialogues are dull and boring, the author never tries to make us understand the personalities of the characters, the drawing style is purposedly childish but this makes the whole thing even more irritating.
on 23 January 2008
This is a book about the realtionship between Jeff Brown and his girlfriend. It contains epiosodes from their daylilife. The dialogue is ordinary, naive girlfriend-boyfriend talk. At the end they break up. The drawings are simple. I did find Clumsy a bit dull.