on 10 August 2017
This didn't work after updating twice in the middle of the game, it just turned to black screen and says "the disc could not be read" and got stuck. I've just opened and tried it now coz it's a present for my son.the disc has a scratch. Disaster! And I lost my return option as i bought it a month ago.
on 19 July 2017
Great game. Good fun.
on 13 February 2014
Got this for my daughter , arrived on time , very good condition as well and my daughter is constantly on it so thumbs up all round !!
'It's brilliant!'

Too hard to explain why (too many reasons according to our 9 year old). To any Club Penguin fan a definite one to buy.

If your child enjoys playing Club Penguin on the DS then this will be sure to go down a hit. I did wonder myself after the DS Herberts Revenge game if the Wii one would be up to the mark and it hits it spot on.

These are just some of the reasons why he loves it:

There is story mode - which includes four teams and you have to try to conquer the Island. This is his favourite part mode as he enjoys the fast freeze games, snowball fights and zone challenges.

Quick play which includes mini games so not as much time is needed to play, but still fun. Ideal if you have an certain time to be off your game by (like the ten minutes or so before dinner is ready).

Transfer coins onto your Club Penguin account and earn stamps.

Your penguin can be put onto your remote so you can take it to your friends house and play, so you and your friends can play along, compete against your friends and have a penguin party. These along with lots of other reasons, but I could go on and on from what I have been told by him.

'Just so brilliant!' is all we have heard in the house over Christmas since this was unwrapped.

A great game that can be played alone or with others, one thing for sure you will hear squeals of delight and awesome said a lot, well at least it happened so in our house.
on 13 October 2014
Happy around!
on 3 January 2011
This game is EXTREMELY great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got this for x-mas, and i was not disappointed ONE BIT!! On boxing day i kept bothering my family to set the wii up and when it was, i made 3 penguins and i conquered the island as "Team Red!" in 1 day and a half!!! Some of you may think that's a bad thing but it's not, some games aren't as challenging as the others but me and my cousin thought that was a good thing!!!!! After we had earned coins we uploaded our coins to the website and, not only did we get more coins, whatever we bought at the gift shop we also got on the on-line website!!!!! So you could dress like a member when you weren't one!!! I love this game. five stars *****
on 3 December 2010
My 7 and 9 year old girls have loved this game and it is great when friends come over as each game is quick to pick up and not too tricky. It is a good price but the price reflects that there is not too much content. We now get it out when penguin fans come to play but quickly out grew it. This is in contrast to Mario Galaxy 3 which we still have not finished in 5 months & still really enjoy, that game was worth every penny and great for 7+
on 10 January 2011
This was a Christmas present for my two girls of 9 and 7. They love it. There are loads of games to play and once you improve your ability, you unlock other games. There are also 3 difficulty levels in each game which is good. You can choose a penguin and a team. It appeals to both girls and their friends too. As parents we have also played with them and against them. Highly recommended for Club Penguin fans!
on 19 December 2010
I am 12 years old i love it! its got lots of fun mini games similar to the ones on club penguinand some new ones to. If You have Wi Fi you can upload your coins from the wii to your penguin on the internet and also uplaod you penguin from the internet to the wii play up to 4 players, have fun unlocking mini games, play a tournement or play in story mode and conquer parts of the island to make it your team colour! you can also unlock items from the gift shop calalog! realy fun and especially fun for people who like to go on clubpenguin.com. Desighned for ages 3 and up. Hope this reveiw helped!
on 28 February 2011
grandkids loved this game..played it solid for the 3 days i had them and has been a firm fav since..even after they compleated it ..it still remains a load of fun..grandkids played game were aged beteen 4 to 9 years