on 30 May 2017
Great film, discs not as clean as they normally are from this vendor (we bought 2 copies of this one film) but both were watchable & without glitches throughout 👍

As usual the print / booklets were in good condition, ..for the price they excel
on 8 January 2016
Great! I absolutely love this film and it really sparks the imagination of children and shows them that they can do anything!

If this review was helpful, please give it a thumbs up - it really helps me to improve my reviews. :)
If you have a question that was not covered in my review, comment below and I will answer within two days!
on 25 February 2015
I saw this film on prime sale and just had to buy it
A great film to just put your feet up and watch and escape for a few hours from all your cares and woes.
Builds on what happens in the first film, but works nice as a stand alone.
I won't give the plot away, but I highly recommend it
on 30 March 2014
Awesome movie. Great characters, especially the "food monsters".. My favourite is the tacodile. Lots of fun for all the family from little ones to cheeky one-liners for the adults. Definitely recommend it.
on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.
on 29 April 2017
Good follow up to #1
Very funny and enjoyable
Good price
on 15 November 2016
A follow on film that is just as good to stand on it`s own.
on 24 September 2017