Cloudseller New 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit USB/SDHC/TF Card Reader for iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7 [Supports iOS 6,7] ®
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB 2.0 (USB Flash Drive), SDHC and MicroSDHC card reader
- Designed for the iPad Mini and iPad 4 and Ipad Air
- Easily download/transfer photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them
- Compatible with new Ios7 software update. Small, lightweight and very portable iPad accessory
- Use the SD Card Reader to import photos directly from your camera's SD card (connect it to your iPad, and then insert your digital camera's SD card into the slot)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The iPad Mini/Ipad4/Ipad Air 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit makes it very easy to download and transfer photos from your digital camera to your iPad so that you can view them on the iPad display and share them with family and friends. You can also connect your iPhone to the USB reader and export photos taken from your iPhone to the iPad.
The 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit features slots for:
• SDHC cards
• Micro SDHC cards (using SD an adapter)
• T-FLASH (TF) cards
• Memory Stick (MS) cards
• M2 Cards
• MMC Cards
• USB Flash Drives/USB Stick
The Connection Kit supports standard photo formats including JPEG raw files and supports external input when connect normal USB keyboard to iPad Compatible with USB Camera that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or mass storage class devices.
This item allows you to import photos and videos from a digital camera by either using your camera's USB cable or directly from a memory card:
1. Using the SD Card slot to import photos/videos directly from your camera's SD card:
a) Push the switch to the side of the SD card slot
b) Connect it to your iPad, then insert your digital memory card into the slot
c) Your iPad can now read your card data
2. Using USB interface to import photos/videos directly from your digital camera or iPhone:
a) Push the switch to the side of USB interface
b) Connect it to your iPad
c) Attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB cable (not included)
d) Your iPad now automatically opens the photos after you making a connection after you make the connection, which lets you choose the pictures you wanted to import.
Top customer reviews
The little black 'switch' that was missing from the first one had obviously broken off in transit. As long as it is switched carefully it seems to be ok, but as it was only a few pounds it seems to be a case of 'you get what you pay for'. No problems with sellers, they sent a replacement as soon as they were contacted and were apologetic for the faulty on.
Would use them again, but possibly not for something so delicate.
Would not work with my new iPAD Mini IOS7 software, got a message from iPAD "Not Certified device for use"
Tried USB and Camera Card options of transfer and only had limited success, i manged to transfer 8 photos out of 30 selected
and was never able to repeat this again.
Should have paid £25 from the Apple Shop for the real thing instead of wasting £6 on this rubbish.
I have now bought a genuine Apple product and it is brilliant.
Don't save by buying cheap.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category