Customer reviews

Close Pop-in + brights minkee big box (30 months, multicoloured)
Colour: Multi|Size: One Size|Change

on 7 February 2015
Excellent nappies. No leaks. Our favourite cloth nappy.
Much better than carcinogenic disposables that would only end up in landfill!
Healthy baby and brilliant to have them to use again and again on other children!
on 15 April 2013
Use the product with the pleasure of having a child. Call it - space pants :)
Our family of four children. Our experience shows that these nappies - it's the best!
on 6 October 2016
Cannot recommend highly enough as an alternative to disposable nappies. They appear more comfortable and do better at concealing the smell. I found I quickly got used to cleaning them, there's loads of resources online for how to best care for these as well. The only expenditure with these is the liners, we bulk buy the Bambino Mio, Mioliners from Amazon, use them without liners at your own peril. The popper has fallen off one of them so far, meaning that one can only be worn at its largest size, but I'm fairly confident these will live to serve baby number two as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 October 2015
Absolutely phenomenal product. They look to be really sturdy and well made and having made a couple myself these look like they'll stand up to the job. My baby hasn't arrived yet (any day now I hope!) so we'll see if they are as good as they look but at the moment I have every confidence they will live up to my expectations.

A great deal too considering a single reusable nappy in Tesco/Boots is £15.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 February 2013
I am still waiting to try it.) but I ordered for recomendation of my friend, she and her baby boy are very pleased with pop ins.hope that my girl will feel comfortable as well.