- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Ladies' Plain Ivy Leaf Ring, Sterling Silver, Ring Size K, Model PR6680 18K (I), by Clogau Gold
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Contains a touch of rare Welsh gold mined from the mountains of Snowdonia
- Hand finished & polished
- Unique Welsh Dragon & Clogau marks
- One of our classic collections, the Tree of Life epitomises the nature of Clogau.
- Rings have been worn for centuries as a sign of wealth, loyalty, commitment and personal fashion taste
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A timeless classic, the Tree of Life ring expresses the beauty and continuity of nature.
Clogau's inimitable Tree of Life filigree is expertly crafted in lustrous 9ct rose gold which sits comfortably on an open sterling silver band.
Containing a touch of rare Welsh gold from the mountains of Snowdonia, this beautiful ring can be treasured forever.
Also available in yellow and rose gold as the ILR.
The Clogau gold heritage evolved in the hills of Snowdonia when gold was found in the Clogau St David’s mine. This mine was the largest and richest of its kind. The Roberts family wanted to find a way to ensure that this very rare Welsh gold would be used to create heirloom jewellery of the highest quality, beauty and originality. The Clogau brand was founded in 1989 with just five pieces of jewellery and a handful of Welsh retailers. Over 25 years later, they are celebrating their heritage with customers across the globe – with 100s of pieces in their collections.
Many customers see Clogau as an heirloom with both a personal and cultural meaning and a permanent tie to Wales – something valuable to pass down the generations. It is their heritage that defines what they are, and provides the cornerstone for their future.
Great things do come from small beginnings.
A Clogau Gold classic, the Ivy Leaf ring expresses the power and continuity of nature. Clogau's undulating 'Ivy Leaf' motif, hand-crafted in lustrous rose gold, sits on an open sterling silver shank. With a touch rare Welsh gold mined from the mountains of Snowdonia, this beautiful ring carries the unique Clogau Gold and Welsh Dragon marks.See all Product description