Clogau Gold 9ct Gold Kensington Heart-Shaped Earrings with 9ct Rose Gold Detailing
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Contains a touch of rare Welsh gold mined from the mountains of Snowdonia.
- Hand finished & polished.
- Unique Welsh Dragon & Clogau marks.
- This timeless collection of signature pieces is the ultimate way to profess your endless love. Am Byth, Forever Love.
- If you are looking for exceptionally quality earrings, handcrafted to the highest standard, then Clogau should be your preferred destination.
|Brand Name||Clogau Gold|
|Metal Stamp||9 k (375)|
|Metal||9ct Yellow Gold|
|Total Metal Weight||2.5 Grams|
|Number of stones||2|
|Stone Shape||Round Brilliant|
|Minimum Colour||White Diamond|
|Minimum Total Carat Weight||0.01 carats|
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Besides his unrelenting fascination and love of nature, Charles Darwin's other great passion in life was his wife Emma, who cared for him with exceptional devotion and loyalty.
The name Emma means entire, whole and complete, just like Charles' concept of the Tree of Life which symbolises the way that the whole of nature is interconnected in the wondrous tree of evolution. Containing a touch of rare Welsh gold, the 9ct yellow and rose gold Emmas Kiss earrings measure 14mm.
Luxury gift box
9ct Gold Earrings