on 29 August 2017
this ring has actually snapped in two and would like a new ring or a refund please
on 23 May 2010
This ring is absolute beautiful and from highest quality! It's the best example for excellent craftsmanship and I love the design and... rosegold :) I love it! The addition of a bit of welsh gold in the rose gold is a special reminder for me.
on 29 December 2011
We were looking for an Eternity ring in Welsh Gold if possible and this one fitted the bill. It is a little bit more Rose or Coppery in appearance than the photo suggests, however everything else is just perfect, it goes very well with the other items of Clougau that my better half has been purchasing over the years and I think the purchasing of Clogau or Welsh Gold could become quite addictive. It is certainly stunning and different from the norm, now thinking of getting one for myself.
on 1 August 2011
My Boyfriend bought this ring for me, as Wales is very special to us both. The ring is absolutely beautiful,well made,solid rose gold, i love it, what more can i say!! just looking for a rose gold gem ring to wear with it. A nice xmas present i think!!!!!
on 27 July 2011
This is a beautiful ring. The Rose Gold is such a lovely rich colour and the ring is solid, not thin and flimsy like some. It would make a perfect wedding band although I bought it to wear on my right hand.
I'm so glad I bought it when I did as the price has shot up by £50 since I received it 2 weeks ago. I realise that the price of gold is increasing so I believe I got a real bargain. It comes with a free 2 year warranty too, so this is an extra bonus.
on 25 January 2016
measured as an N by a Clogau shop, ordered an N - too small, very disappointed
on 18 November 2013
Although I think its still quite expensive for a ring, I guess the quality is ok and the brand carries the price really... Its ok for a ring it got a bit touch of rare gold...That's the main thing lol
on 24 January 2016
This is a really nice ring. It's quite weighty and the pattern is well defined. It's quite expensive but then it does look like it would be, this is not a cheap looking ring. I'm very happy with it.
VINE VOICEon 13 August 2016
Didn't quite work out as expected. We were given a used item by Amazon but for a good price and got a further 20% off. Not ideal but my mother likes the ring.
on 21 July 2014
Great looking ring for my wedding, very pleased with it, excellent quality and unusual being in rose gold with the celtic banding.