Clogau Gold 9ct Rose Gold Damselfly Earrings with Diamonds
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Contains a touch of rare Welsh gold mined from the mountains of Snowdonia
- Hand finished and polished
- Welsh dragon and Clogau marks
- The lady of caerphilly collection immortalises the tragic tale of princess alice and prince gruffydd
- Rings have been worn for centuries as a sign of wealth, loyalty, commitment and personal fashion taste
|Brand Name||Clogau Gold|
|Metal Stamp||9 k (375)|
|Metal||9ct Rose Gold|
|Total Metal Weight||3.2 Grams|
|Number of stones||10|
|Stone Shape||Round Brilliant|
|Minimum Colour||White Diamond|
|Minimum Total Carat Weight||0.05 carats|
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
At the water's edge, on a warm summer's day, the Beautiful Demoiselle damselfly can be seen fluttering, butterfly-like, amidst the Welsh flora.
Locally abundant, it is the most attractive example of the damselfly family, with its striking blue and green features, which can be seen most often around fast-flowing rivers.
The beautifully handcrafted Damselfly earrings, containing a touch of rare Welsh gold, provide the most versatile piece of fine jewellery to be worn on any occasion.
Luxury gift box
9ct Gold Bangle