Customer reviews

on 26 December 2012
I attended a cooking course twice by this chef. Firstly in the Lyons estate with my adult son. The second short course/ demonstration was in Arnott's centre city Dublin. Clodagh is light hearted, witty and refreshingly precise in methods of say peeling a ginger or chopping an onion. I learnt loads and had a fun visit. So when I pick up her kitchen diaries I know I'm in excellent hands. This lady's career success is achieved by her hard work which is not missed by her students. A relatively novice cook can learn loads in this lovely recipe book. I attended my second course with my 19 year old daughter and afterwards we tried out some of her recipes and in the words of an Irish expression: "It was no bother". Enjoy this book!!!
VINE VOICEon 19 August 2015
I already have Homemade by Clodah McKenna which I love, this book is as good as Homemade and offers lots of tasty and wholesome recipes. The pictures are gorgeous and the book in general is a delight to read. Highly recommended.
on 12 January 2018
Love this book, as all Clodagh's!
on 10 January 2013
good easy to follow recipies like the way the book is set out like a diary nice tasty food .
on 14 January 2015
Great book, arrived on time
on 5 September 2017
Excellent book!
on 28 May 2016
Very pleased with purchase.
on 28 January 2016
liked recipes
on 14 November 2013
got this for my mums birthday after watching a tv cookery show she loves the book and it is a good read as well as some lovely recipies
on 29 January 2013
I love the ease of use of this cookbook. Many cookbooks have great pictures and unappealing recipes. Clodagh gets both right