Customer reviews

on 3 May 2016
So glad someone put me on to this CD, followed the instructions with my puppies, they show no signs of nervousness they sleep through the many different noises, I introuced the sounds from about 2wks of age and one of the adult dogs had BIG anxiety toward fireworks or gun fire after several times a day playing the CD over a couple of weeks, she is 90% less anxious. I recommend to puppy owners as part of socialization.
on 6 January 2017
Good, but expensive for what it is. Some of the sounds aren't relevant in the UK. A bit boring for the human!
on 30 May 2017
Used in socilaising our litter of 6 beagle pups. Pups certainly react to sounds as they got older, but after repeatidly playing on 'shuffle', they seemed to ignore sounds. I'd recommend in the hope that we've exposed them to as much as possible whilst young, and therefore helped them avoid fears associated with these everyday sounds.
on 15 December 2015
Bought this much earlier in the year and originally played it at low volume but then increased volume each time I played it (at least once a day). As November approached, I repeatedly played firework section. Had absolutely no problems with fireworks going off in neighbourhood.
All the other noises were very helpful. Very pleased.
on 18 November 2013
I was recommended by a well known pet food manufacturer to get this c.d. I am so glad I did. I followed the instructions on the c.d. Usually around November 5th. Fern is terrified and the only other alternative was to give her pills, which I didn't want to use again. I used the c.d., playing as instructed and come November she was calm and the loud bangs didn't bother her at all. I will keep playing the c.d. as she is afraid of thunder also. There are quite a few "noises" on it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who have nervouse pets. I was delighted. The price was reasonable also!
PLENTY OF NOISES TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO GET USED TO.
PLAYED IT JUST BEFORE BONFIRE NIGHT AND SHE WAS FINE, A BIT NOSEY AT SOME NOISES BUT OVERALL SHE WAS VERY GOOD AND CALM, WAS IT JUST HER BEING LAID BACK OR DID IT GET HER USED TO THE FIREWORKS IN TIME FOR NOV 5TH, I THINK IT DID HELP HER, I KEPT IT GOING FOR QUITE A FEW DAYS ON AND OFF.
WELL WORTH INVESTING IN THOUGH READY FOR THE XMAS AND NEW YEAR FIREWORKS.
on 3 September 2016
Absolutely brilliant-make sure that you read the instructions 1st as they make a lot of sense.My pup of 7 months is very relaxed around all sorts of noises and this c.d and socializing out and about is really paying of.
on 23 March 2015
This has worked wonders on my giant schnauzer who,was a nervous wreck when fireworks went off & gunshot. I've even uploaded it to my phone so if we are out walking and there is shooting, I pop it on straight away & he calms down. Before this CD we would have had to abandon the walk
on 29 January 2014
we bought this 18 months ago when we bought our working cocker. we played it quietly from the first day we had her whilst she was eating or we were playing with her. gradually over the weeks we increased the volume until it was really loud and we played it all different times including when we were out.
She doesn't bother at any noises now to the extent that we had a lightening strike that hit the boat next to ours and she did not react although we squealed and jumped!!
My only criticism and it is a small one is that the sirens and train sounds are US not UK, but I don't think that matters too much.
Well worth the money.
on 7 August 2016
This CD is ok for my Mums dog and does seem to work now and again but if the volume is turned up too loud her dog still freaks out, but my Mum will still use the CD and hope eventually it will work.