- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
morpilot Pet Dog Collar Light Clip On, Dog Lights for Collars, Dog Collar Lights Led for the Dark, Waterproof Safety Lights Dogs Cats Night Walking, Flashing Dog Light with 6 Extra Batteries(6 Pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✔MULTI-PURPOSE--LED Dog Collar Lights, Bicycles, Running provides an ambient glow bright enough to read, find your keys or keyhole, locate tent lines and camping gear, attach to your person for visibility.
- ✔PROTECT PET--Clip on Dog Collar safety light is designed to keep you and your pet safe - Visible for more than 1/2 mile, all-weather dog collar charm or dog collar light for when your pup is playing out in the dark.
- ✔With 6PCS EXTRA BATTERIES--Dog collar blinker lights comes with six colors - White, Yellow, Green, Rose Red, Orange, Blue with 6pcs batteries. Measures approx. 1.26" x 0.75"(Diameter and thickness) and weighs .56 oz Lightweight.
- ✔EASY TO USE--Long Lasting, Durable, Water resistant clip light features a secure stainless steel spring clip carabiner attachment, 4 Settings - Steady On, Slow Flash, Quick Flash, Off; Cycle Through By Pressing Center.
- ✔ILLUMINATION--A quick and easy attachment and bright, long-lasting light are essential for everything from daily life to overnight adventures.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Similar products rated highly on "Water resistance"
Similar products rated highly on "Durability"
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Provide safety for your dogs and pets while it's out alone at night. No longer worry that the baby disappear.
Dog collar blinker lights comes with six colors
white,yellow, green, rose red ,orange ,blue. A lovely gift for your baby pets.
choose from two modes that are simple to activate, press once for a steady glow, twice for continuous flash, it will not only help you keep your pet safe,but also be able to identify him clearly from a distance.
Clip the lightweight, durable Safe Light to your pet's collar, or use as a Carabiner, Keychain, locate tent lines and camping gear. The battery-powered LED emits a bright ambient glow, perfect for those pre-dawn or after dark outdoor.
Secure stainless steel spring clip to easily attach to your dog's collar
quick and easy bright, perfect for your pet which is playing out in the dark.
Easy to operate
Push button switch
Three modes-hold the light mode,low flash mode,Fast flash mode.
Easily replaceable batteries
The LED collar light features a durable stainless steel carabiner clip and easily replaceable batteries.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only criticism is that for dogs that go off lead and run around like my two Springers these do a lot of jangling and bouncing around. As per pics you'll see I fixed this with cable ties but it would be nice if they could design the lights to suit off lead dogs. Otherwise fab product and really impressed
Love that they give u with batteries AND spare batteries for the units.
Will be used a lot in winter can set to on. Or flashing.
My 2 dogs look like emergency services with the red and blue flashing in the dark!! 😊
The light itself it easy to turn on, does not flash, just a consistent light that is turned on.
I bought them to put on my dogs collar in the evening, as they have a habit of wondering off and not being able to see even in the garden.
I would also recommend them for anyone who bikes as they can be attached to clothing and backpacks easily.
I thought the lights would be the size of a 20p piece. but the lights are the size of a 50p piece.
I have a very small puppy and the lights are not suitable. However I know owners of bigger dogs and think they would be ideal
I do like the idea of the lights and think it’s a good product but can t rate it highly as the size was not in the description x
Top international reviews
1. Extremely bright at night, increasing pet visibility
2. 3 different light modes: 2 strobe + 1 steady
3. Easy to clip onto leash, collar, harness
4. Comes with 6 spare batteries, with the lights already loaded with batteries (VALUE)
5. Sturdy and operates even in the winter (very bright when there is snow)
6. PRICE. Amazing price
1. To change the light setting/turning it on & off, you need to SQUEEZE the light, it can be hard for some to do so
2. The lights are somewhat heavy, probably not good to place on a dog collar especially in smaller breeds
1. It uses CR 2032 batteries, very commonly found at any dollar store
2. Remember to remove the plastic flap that stops the circuit from being complete before use
3. Scientifically the colour that the human eye reacts best to is GREEN and YELLOW, use those! RED is NOT THE BEST since it has the SHORTEST WAVELENGTH and will not be seen from longer distances!
4. I've attached several pictures and a video for reference
Overall: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
It greatly improves pet visibility at night, allow others (traffic, pedestrians etc.) see your pet from longer distances. Comes with extra batteries which is a definite plus and adds to the value, making this set extremely cheap and cost effective compared to other brands.
❀If you found this review to be helpful, please take a second and hit the helpful button!❀
Im Gegensatz zu früheren Anhängern ist der Schalter hier angenehm leichtgängig, in vier Betriebsmodi, aus, dauerleuchtend, langsames blinken und schnelles blinken. Der Batteriewechsel ist möglich, indem man die beiden Hälften auseinanderzupft, das geht angenehm leicht von der Hand, dann kann die Elektronik herausgenommen werden, die Batterie aus dem Schacht geschoben und eine neue eingesetzt werden, denkbar einfach und robust. In der Nacht hell genug um gesehen zu werden (ist an einem Reisverschluss befestigt). Der Karabiner ist ebenfalls schön leichtgängig. Das ganze Ensemble gut verpackt in Schaumstoffinlet. Allenfalls ein Blatt Papier mit Bedienungsanleitung fehlt, aber das geht auch so.
Mit ähnlichen Produkten hatte ich es schon erlebt, dass alles so schwergängig ist, dass man sich die Finger abgebrochen hat, aber dieses Produkt ist perfekt bedienbar, besonders im Alltag. Setze ich gerne ein, kann ich weiterempfehlen und werde ich auch wieder kaufen, falls sie hin sind. Der Preis ist ohnehin spottbillig.
Das einzige, was ich ein bisschen kritisieren würde, sind die Clips. Die sind so extrem schwergängig, das man seine Not hat, die Teile irgendwo einzuclippen. Und dann auch wieder abzubekommen. Aber lieber so, als wenn man sie beim ersten Kopfschütteln verliert.
Ich würde und werde diese Clips definitiv wieder kaufen und kann sie mit ruhigem Gewissen empfehlen.
Amazing quality for the price. Was not expecting this much for what I paid. You get 12 batteries total (1 per light plus an extra replacement) So far it has passed the test of being used in -30°C, snow, rain and running in branches. Very pleased. Wish I could say will buy again but with 6 lights I doubt I will have to buy more.
eh bien plus d'un an après tous les clignotants marchent toujours avec la même pile, ils éclairent tous de tacon impressionnante en trois modes : clignotant, constants, et clignotants rapides, et surtout on vous voit de très loin !!!
sans compter que mes chiens passent leur temps dans les herbes hautes humides, et sautent nager dans la rivière, et la c'est bluffant .... les lampes marchent toujours au bout de un an et demi !!!sans rouille, sans "fatigue" !!
alors franchement je recommande sans souci si vous souhaitez être vu de loin, si vous souhaitez avoir toujours sous le regard (lumineux) vos chiens à la nuit tombée, et si comme moi vous avez des chiens "tout terrain" (montagne, foret) et surtout "amphibie" !!! n'hésitez pas vous ne serez pas déçu pour le prix !!!
PD: Si estas pensando en cogerlos sueltos los que mejor se ven son el verde, el azul y el rojo.
Update Feb 2018, still great, no issues. Huge bargain - saw them individually at the pet store for $13.
Package says each one lasts for 100 hours, but mine are already fading after 24 hours.
Also, they are cheaply made. The clasp is weak and doesn't stay clipped, as you can see from the photos. These have already fallen off my dog a couple of times.
I walk with my little ShihPoo late at night and many times before sunrise. It is essential for the safety of your cherished pet to be highly visible as all types of vehicles DO NOT heed crosswalk lights, stop signs and/or the right-of-way of pedestrians.
I also clip a Morpilot LED Light on my person as well as attach one on my purse, backpack or crossbody bag. I know first hand the perils of inattentive drivers whose minds are preoccupied with who knows what instead of "eyes on the road."
Additionally, customer service is superb. If you have any issues with your LED Lights Morpilot will go above and beyond your expectations to politely and quickly ensure your complete satisfaction.
I highly recommend the Morpilot 6 Piece LED Clip-On Lights.
Le ho attaccate al guinzaglio perché hanno il gancio comodo, una per guinzaglio e le altre le tengo di scorta.
mi permettono di vedere il cane nel buio al parco considerando che io ho un bracco ungherese a cui tendenzialmente piace andare in giro e allontanarsi per poi tornare, quindi le consiglio assolutamente.
sono impermeabili e sono anche molto resistenti,inoltre vengono dotate di una batteria di scorta per ognuna quindi calcolate per ogni luce Altrettante batterie.
considerate che all’interno di ogni lampadina c’è già una batteria in dotazione e le sto usando da diverso tempo e la batteria non si è ancora consumata.