on 27 October 2009
I work as a clinical biomedical scientist in Microbiology, and my lab has recently purchased this book. I recently read it and found it to be well-illustrated, concise and excellent for bench work and for providing clinical background. I can imagine it is great for doctors and med students too.

For those of us who work on the benches, it is great for aiding identification. There are other more illustrated books around but they are more expensive and dont really have the clinical information.

I thoroughly recommend this book :)
on 4 January 2014
I bought this book 2 or 3 months ago. It is written in a very simple and clear way, organisms are also grouped together so its easier to remember them. This is so easy to understand, now I carry it to lectures and library and I read from it whenever I have some time coz its not bulky at all and it seems to make you want to read more
on 2 October 2009
You believe the review title?! Nah...
This book is really concise, great for 'light reading'.
It has a lot of images (honestly, it has from culture, histology to pathological images) so it's not really boring and you can see how scabies actually look like.
Unlike any other Medical books the author wrote it in a very simple way, so you don't have to get an English dictionary just to understand a sentence (and the important points are underlined too).
This book makes the life of a Medical student a lot less complicated.

Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases: An Illustrated Colour Text
on 27 March 2014
This will be great for my second year of my biomedical sciences degree revision for immunology, immunity as well as a range of other topics with which this book crosses over into.
on 13 June 2015