Clinical Chemistry and Metabolic Medicine, Seventh Edition Paperback – 28 Jul 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Clever use of case studies also enables the reader to see the application of the theory and test their understanding. The structure of the book will enable those who do not want to know all the detail, to be selective."
Dr Simon Hamer, www.univadis.co.uk
About the Author
Martin Crook BSc MB BS PhD FRCPath FRCPI FRCP
Consultant Chemical Pathologist and Lipidologist, Guy's, St Thomas' and University Hospital Lewisham, London, UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's main value, I feel as i've hinted, is its deliberate linking of concepts to case studies, people tend to learn better with context and through association - this is exactly its strength.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment > Medical Diagnosis
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Biochemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology