Clinical Cases and OSCEs in Surgery (MRCS Study Guides) Paperback – 2 Dec 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing the books lack is colour photos of some conditions which would be useful, otherwise I fully advise using this for your revision.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very helpful and clear presentation of clinical cases.Published 19 months ago by ABDUL JABBAR MEHDI SALIH
While the content itself is fine & the routines solid - the lack of clinical pictures seems a silly omission - almost making it not worth reading. Read more
The 2nd edition now has photos and colours! It's a nice upgrade from the 1st edition with the same compact and helpful notes. Read morePublished on 12 April 2011 by student doctor
Written for the old style exam but def good for the new one, get it, in relation to the cost of the exam, then it is worth it and there will always be someone to buy it off you!!!!Published on 12 July 2010 by profplums
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Exams
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Study & Revision Guides