- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Clinical Anatomy: Applied Anatomy for Students and Junior Doctors Paperback – 25 Oct 2013
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
THE THIRTEENTH EDITION OF THE CLASSIC TEXTBOOK, FIRST PUBLISHED IN 1960
Written by one of the great teachers of anatomy, the thirteenth edition of Clinical Anatomy continues to provide thousands of medical students, postgraduate trainees and junior doctors across the world with essential anatomical information within a clinical setting. It is particularly appropriate for those preparing for the Intercollegiate Membership Examination of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (I–MRCS).
Professor Harold Ellis is again joined by Professor Vishy Mahadevan to provide detailed, easy–to–follow structured text suitable for anatomy students and trainees of all levels.
Fully revised and updated with many new illustrations, this new edition features for the first time, several anatomical drawings overlaid on a living anatomy model to provide detailed topographical orientation and accurate surface representation.
The companion website at www.ellisclinicalanatomy.co.uk/13edition contains digital flashcards of all the illustrations and photographs contained in the book – ideal for revision and teaching purposes.
About the Author
Clinical Anatomist, Guy′s, King′s and St Thomas′ School of Biomedical Sciences
Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, London
Formerly Examiner in Anatomy, Primary FRCS (Eng)
Barbers′ Company Professor of Anatomy & Professor of Surgical Anatomy, The Royal College of Surgeons of England, London
Member of the Court of Examiners, RCS England
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The advantages are that online flashcards are included that allow you to either attempt to fill in the labels for most of the images from the text or to print them etc for use in your own revision, clinical application boxes are a highly useful feature. The disadvantage I feel of this text is that there are no revision questions included with this title which would have been very useful.
In conclusion I would encourage any medical student, especially those approaching their finals to strongly consider the use of this title in their revision as it can be used to help to draw together many areas of the curriculum at once.
Competing Interests: Medical Student Reviewer - Received Gratis copy of this Title
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z