Clinical Analytics and Data Management for the DNP Paperback – 30 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martha L. Sylvia, PhD, MBA, RN, is Assistant Professor (JHUSON), with a joint appointment in the School of Medicine, Associate Faculty, Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology, and Clinical Research, and Lead Developer Population Health Analytics, Johns Hopkins Healthcare. Dr. Sylvia currently participates in four research projects with Johns Hopkins University, including serving as the PI on Calculating Cost Savings for Care Management Programs (Johns Hopkins Healthcare) and as PI on An Evaluation of The Access Program (TAP) at East Baltimore Medical Center (Hopkins Community Physicians and Urban Health Institute). She has published eight peer-reviewed research papers, has presented internationally on data management in Australia, Germany, Japan, and Malaysia, and has been an invited speaker nationally at AACN Doctoral Conference, HMO Research Network, and the American Society of Health Risk Management, among many others. Dr. Sylvia developed and has taught three years of sections I and II of the Clinical Data Management course in the DNP program at Hopkins.
Mary F. Terhaar, DNSc, RN, is Associate Professor and Director, DNP Program, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing. She has received awards from NLN for Health Information Technical Scholar (2010) and the National Research Service Award (NIH). She is an active researcher, currently serving as PI of a $1.9M funded project on developing a culture and climate for nursing excellence for the Greater Baltimore Medical Center and a $0.6M project to Stimulate Practice Innovation: DNP Career Development to Impact Education and Practice. Dr. Terhaar has published 21 peer-reviewed journal articles, seven book chapters, and has delivered many presentations, internationally and nationally, most recently at the AACN Doctoral Conference. She serves as an expert case reviewer and expert witness, as well as a consultant for WHO, STT, and for schools of nursing including Old Dominion and Loyola in the U.S. and internationally in South Africa, Taiwan, and Switzerland.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing