ClimaxDigital DTV330 TV DVB-T USB 2.0 Tuner/Receiver/ Adapter/Dongle/Stick Freeview with Aerial, Remote Control for PC and Laptop (supports XP / Vista 32bit/64bit/Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Watch live terrestrial DVB-T digital TV on your PC or laptop, in a window or full screen. Full bank reception (compliant with EN 300744 / DVB-T); Full channel and territory auto scan (6/7/8 MHz). DVB-t gives you better pictures and CD quality sound.
- Record DVB-T digital TV as MPEG 1&2 format to your PC hard disk in real time, Playback your TV recordings at any time onto your PC screen in full original digital quality. Time Shifting, pause watching TV program; Schedule watch TV program at specified time; schedule recording
- Extra powerful Small antenna provide robust clear signal reception. Watch digital TV at home or when you travel; Remote your DVB-T receiver, working area within 0.5-1m; Multi-channel preview to quickly access favorite programs
- Please ALWAYS install and use the driver from the included software CD. Please install the driver from the included software CD BEFORE you plug the DTV330 DVB-T stick into the USB 2.0 port. (The auto-installed driver from Microsoft will cause remote not work properly).
- **Upgraded version from DTV300, no DAB support*****supports ONLY USB 2.0, it doe NOT support USB 1.0,1.1*** supports XP / Vista 32bit/64bit/Windows 7). Real USB2.0, Power from USB, no external power adaptor required, tiny size, lower power consumption. A rooftop TV aerial may be required to receive Freeview in regions where the signal is insufficient for a portable antenna
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
***IMPORTANT*** **Upgraded version from DTV300, no DAB support*** 1.It supports ONLY USB 2.0, it does NOT support USB 1.0&1.1*** 2. Video record format supported: MPEG 1 and MPEG 2 3.Supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG). You Create favorite stations and reorder the channels. 4. *Please ALWAYS install and use the driver from the included software CD. Please install the driver from the included software CD BEFORE you plug the DTV330 DVB-T stick into the USB 2.0 port. (The auto-installed driver from Microsoft will cause remote not work properly). **A rooftop TV aerial may be required to receive Freeview in regions where the signal is insufficient for a portable antenna** Package Contents: 1)1 X DTV330 DVB-T receiver 2)1 X Extra powerful antenna 3)1 X Remote control 4) 1 X Quick installation guide 5)1 X Software and driver CD 6)1 X USB 2.0 Cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The device does a good job of recording and time-shifting too, again with no jitter or artefacts and that's using an Intel Atom based PC.
I have used several considerably more expensive TV tuners in the past and none has come close to this wee device - and as a bonus, there's a DAB radio tuner built in as well. It works seamlessly with Windows 7 media player too. For this price, you can't go wrong! - I may even buy another so that I can record 2 channels at once.
I cannot recommend this enough. I rarely review products as I'm not the easiest to impress, this little gadget really did surprise me though!
Update: Friday 18th August 2011.
I should mention that you don't actually require Microsofts Task Scheduler to wake the computer as mentioned above. The Totalmedia software will wake from sleep or hybernation for you. However, using it's built in feature to "shut down the computer after recording" doesn't work. It prompts you for a "yes or no" response. You can use a better method. Use Microsoft task scheduler in this case. You can make it "shut down" entirely or "go to sleep/hybernate" at a specific time or "sleep/hybernate" when the system is inactive after say 5 minutes.
If using a laptop you'll need to set 2 important power management options. Under "require password on wakeup" = "no". Under the [Sleep] setting, "allow wake timers" = "yes"
All in all, I've had this device for ages now and Customer Service has been top notch. If the above seems a bit too complicated, ask a geek to help you out.
It arrived on time, was well packaged and contained all parts needed. I followed the instructions included and loaded the software onto my 64bit Windows 7 laptop. Everything worked first time and exactly as the instructions said it would.
I kicked off the scan for channels at my home (please note that the enclosed bit of metal they call an aerial is useless, you really do need to connect to a proper external one) and some time later I got them all, with as good a reception as I have on my other TV's.
It can take anything up to 15 minutes to complete a scan, but hey! who cares, go and make a cup of tea!. Once the channels are found you can edit them for order, delete the rubbish you don't want and then save them in a file of your naming for future use.
So much for home use, the real reason for buying this beauty was for camping.
We have an Autosleeper and on our first trip to distant Cornwall set up the PC with our roof mounted aerial and scanned. 15 minutes later (this time with a glass of wine in hand, hey! I wasn't driving anymore that day!, same great results as at home. I edited the channels and saved them to a new file.
We had free TV all week and once we got home I reloaded the original saved file and was back watching local TV in seconds.
Any down sides? Well I suspect that the receiver is not very good in weak signal areas or without an adequate aerial, but for the price it is brilliant.
No question this product deserves it's full 5 stars.
Have just bought a second one as my son was so impressed when he visited us he nicked my first one. Have now used it all over the South West - brilliant.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Couldn't get this to work no matter what I tried even with tech help.Published 5 months ago by Kellis
Really useful device. Used in our moterhome in UK and on your in France. Good buy.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
This works great now. (I'm running Windows 10.) The device is connected to a rooftop aerial and I get 92 TV & Radio Freeview channels. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Andy. Lancashire Lad
Excellent piece of kit that works straight from the box, very satisfied and will definitely recommend...Published 9 months ago by sheila bishop