Climate: Present, Past and Future (Routledge Revivals): Volume 2: Climatic History and the Future Hardcover – 15 Sep 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘Professor Lamb has indeed served us well, in a complex field of study of the utmost significance to mankind’ – The Times Higher Education Supplement
‘Destined to become one of the classics of climatology’ – Geographical Magazine
‘Professor Lamb is to be congratulated on producing such an informative book, one which is almost certainly destined to become a classic synthesis of our present understanding of physical and dynamical climatology.’ – Times Literary Supplement
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography