Climate Change Mitigation and Agriculture Paperback – 1 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Eva 'Lini' Wollenberg is a social scientist and faculty member at the University of Vermont coordinating mitigation research for the Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security Research Program of the CGIAR.
Marja-Liisa Tapio-Bistrom is an agricultural economist and coordinator of the FAO Mitigation of Climate Change in Agriculture (MICCA) program.
Maryanne Grieg-Gran is Principal Researcher in the Sustainable Markets Group at the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED), London, UK.
Alison Nihart is a masters student in Natural Resources at the University of Vermont, USA.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Global Warming
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment