The Rough Guide To Climate Change (Rough Guides Reference Titles) Paperback – 10 Jan 2008
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A wonderfully accessible and instructive book in the `Rough Guide' series. -- The Sunday Telegraph, 18 February, 2007
Concise, lucid and well-researched.
-- The Ecologist, March 2008
About the Author
Bob Henson works at the internationally recognised National Center for Atmospheric Research. Henson's previous books include the well-received Rough Guide to Weather.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The title of this book is misleading: it should read Global Warming, because this is what the author promotes in an unambiguous fashion. Read morePublished on 26 May 2012 by Dr. P. R. Lewis
This book is packed full of information on the topic of climate change.
It leads one gently from the basics to a more in-depth coverage of the subject. Read more
I'm a big fan of the Rough Guide reference series and already own a fair few (which are great), but this one stands out amounts them. Read morePublished on 10 Sept. 2011 by Dam135
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Global Warming
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Popular Maths
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Rough Guide