Climate Change and Development (Routledge Perspectives on Development) Paperback – 20 Dec 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book is therefore a very useful summary of current debates about climate change and development, based on an initial framing of the problem in terms of global greenhouse gas concentrations." – Progress in Development Studies, Tim Forsyth, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
About the Author
Thomas Tanner is a Research Fellow in Climate Change and Development at the Institute of Development Studies, UK. He is a social scientist specializing in the policy and practice of adaptation to climate change, particularly in linking approaches to development, disasters and climate change.
Leo Horn-Phathanothai is Director for International Cooperation at the World Resources Institute. He is an environment and development professional with extensive experience providing strategic and technical advice to the British and Chinese governments, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
with passion but few facts.
This has been great to educate and will be an excellent ongoing reference.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography > Developmental Studies