- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Climate Change and Aviation: Issues, Challenges and Solutions (Earthscan Climate) Paperback – 25 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr. Stefan Gossling is a professor at the Department of Service Management, Lund University, and research coordinator at the Centre of Sustainable Tourism at the Western Norway Research Institute. He is specialising in tourism and transport sustainability, and has recently contributed to the IPCC's fourth Assessment Report as well as UNWTO-UNEP-WMO report Climate Change and Tourism: Responding to Global Challenges. Dr. Paul Upham is a Research Fellow in the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research at the University of Manchester, UK. He is an environmental social scientist specialising in public and stakeholder opinion of low carbon energy options and scenarios and has a research background in aviation climate and sustainability policy. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation > Commercial
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Global Warming
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment