Climate Change and Adaptation (Earthscan Climate) Paperback – 28 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"* 'An excellent set of case studies and analysis on vulnerability to climate change in different sectors and countries in the developing world.' Saleemul Huq, Director, Climate Change Programme, International Institute for Environment and Development"
About the Author
Neil Leary is Director, Center for Environmental and Sustainability Education, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania. He was the Science Director of the AIACC project. James Adejuwon is a professor in the Department of Geography, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria. Vicente Barros is a professor in the Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Studies, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Ian Burton is Scientist Emeritus at the Meteorological Service of Canada and Emeritus Professor at the University of Toronto, Canada. Jyoti Kulkarni is a program associate at the International START Secretariat. Rodel Lasco is Philippines Coordinator, World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Global Warming
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography