• Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 October 2013
These are my favourite flavour of Clif and one of my favourite sports energy bars fullstop. They are well packaged to last under some abuse (pockets, backpacks etc.), of a sensible size for an on-the-go snack during aerobic effort that you can finish without risking stressing your digestive system and seriously tasty. In fact, I have to hold back the urge to eat the lot whenever I've packed them for multi-day hikes etc. ! There's not much in the ingredient list that you wouldn't put in your own cooking - certainly less adulterated than many similar products on the market. I also like Mule Bars and Larabar for this reason.
on 15 January 2016
WARNING: These are extremely addictive!

Fantastic for talking out walking for a nibble and the kids love them too. Full of flavour and very moreish!
on 21 December 2016
I recently went to Asia on holiday and even in 35 degree heat they didn't melt or go sticky. They're also quite light, so I put one or two in my back pack to snack on throughout the day, which came in very handy on long journeys. They taste delicious and are a pleasure to eat!! I shared a few with travelling companions, who also said they were delicious!
on 10 November 2017
Yummy, great tasting bar. Great for on the go, gives you the boost of energy needed in the day. My favourites are the white chocolate, peanut and oatmeal ones!
VINE VOICEon 17 February 2018
I love Clif bars. This one is vegan and is part of the reason I buy it. The flavour is amazing. Heavy dense cliff bar with a strong peanut butter flavour. Despite the fact it’s a substantial bar they are very moreish and it’s hard to only eat one at a time!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 April 2017
I first had these over in the states and they were great, soft, gooey and increadibly tastey. These ones are like a workout for my jaw. tough and chewey and taste slightly of peanut. I'm not sure if they are a different recipe or just older stock but they aren't anything like the ones sold in the US.
on 11 August 2017
Husband loved these for his long bike rides. Apparently they taste better than the bars found in UK supermarkets.
on 12 October 2017
Great bars for on the go and helps keep you on a balanced diet for your sporting activities.
on 15 January 2016
WARNING: These are extremely addictive!

Super for taking walking, cycling or running as an on the go snack or even for lunch or replacement for a chocolate bar here or there.

Tastes great, havent tried any of the other flavours in the Clif range but this one is highly reccomended
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 March 2015
I cycle a lot and these things keep me going for a long, long time. I average 4 or 5 of them on an 8 hour ride. Really tasty and packed with nutty goodness. Highly recommended.