Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor 1 Touch Screen Monitor
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%
- Detects more fertile days than traditional OPK for more opportunities to get pregnant (traditional OPK detect LH only)
- The only monitor you can also use to test for pregnancy
- The most advanced fertility monitor, validated by ultrasound (Clearblue ovulation assay showed 97% agreement with ultrasound observed ovulation. Behre HM., et al. human reproduction (2000) 15: 2478-82)
- Easy to use touch screen display with personalised 6-cycle summary chart
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety WarningIt is suitable if your cycles normally last between 21 and 42 days. You may get misleading results if you have experienced menopausal symptoms (e.g. night sweats, hot flushes); have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS); have impaired liver or kidney function; are pregnant, or have recently been pregnant (even if not carried to full term); are using hormonal treatments, (e.g. hormonal contraception, fertility treatments, hormone replacement therapy); are using any other treatments which may affect your cycle; are taking antibiotics containing tetracyclines (once you have finished your treatment you may start using the monitor at the beginning of your next cycle). You are advised to wait until you have had at least 2 natural menstrual cycles in a row (both lasting 21 - 42 days) if you have recently been: breastfeeding; using hormonal contraception or treatments; using any other treatment which may affect your cycle; pregnant (even if you have not carried to full term). Always read the manufacturer’s instructions for any medication you’re taking before using Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Some medications are contra-indicated in pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are taking any medication before trying to get pregnant. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor must NOT be used as a method of contraception. Store in a dry place, between 10 and 40°C. Keep out of the reach of children. This device is for home use. Not for internal use. Monitor contains magnets.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89 per cent. Every woman is unique and cycles vary from woman to woman and cycle to cycle, but this monitor is designed to identify all your fertile days, that’s more than traditional ovulation predictor kits which monitor only one hormone, for more opportunities to get pregnant. The simple urine tests track two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone and the results are read on the monitor, which is discrete and feminine. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is the only monitor to enable you to test for pregnancy. It’s over 99 per cent accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due.
It also predicts when you can test - up to 3 days before your period is due. (In clinical testing with early pregnancy samples Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor gave the following results: 96 per cent of women received a pregnant result 1 day early, 91 per cent of women 2 days early, 74 per cent of women 3 days early.) The easy to use touch screen also allows you to record when your period occurs and when you have intercourse. It will track and store your personal fertility and pregnancy information which is displayed on a monthly calendar and you can see a summary of your past six cycles all on one easy comparison screen. Test sticks are required and sold separately. In the first two cycles of use. Robinson JE., et al. Fertility and Sterility (2007) 87: 329-334. For more information on this product or answers to your questions, the Careline advisors are available for you 07:00-15:00 hrs Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays.
1 Touch screen monitorSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Are you looking to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally?
You’re probably already aware that there are only a few days each cycle when you can get pregnant. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home method available to identify those days, and is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant by 89%*. The hand-held, touch screen monitor tracks the changing levels of two key fertility hormones in your urine: luteinising hormone (LH) and estrogen. This means it can pinpoint your two Peak fertility days, plus additional High fertility days - typically up to six fertile days in total.
Benefits of Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor
- Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant by 89%*
- Designed to identify all your fertile days
- Also tests for pregnancy
- 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge. Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due
- Record your periods and when you have sex
- Stores up to six cycles of your data – displayed on the calendar and cycle summary
How to Use
Once you have set up a new cycle, look at your monitor each morning before going to the bathroom. It will either show Low, High or Peak fertility or Test Day (indicating that you need to do a test). You will have either 10 or 20 test days per cycle - the Monitor will only ask for 20 tests if it has not detected your LH surge within the first 10. On test days, do a test with the first urine after your longest sleep, insert the test stick into the Monitor and after five minutes your fertility status will be displayed on the screen. You can test for pregnancy any day of your cycle, once a day. Read the full instructions before use.
Features and Benefits
Proven to increase the chances of conception by 89%
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is designed to identify all your fertile days, to help you get pregnant faster (vs. not using any method to identify the fertile days). In a study of 653 women in the US, the Monitor was proven to almost double the chances of getting pregnant naturally, in the first two cycles of use.
Identifies typically up to six fertile days
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor identifies both High and Peak fertility days. This is typically up to six days, which is more than any ovulation test. As a result you and your partner have more chances to plan and more opportunities to become pregnant.
Tracks two key fertility hormones
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is the only home monitor that tracks estrogen and luteinising hormone (LH). The level of estrogen rises in the few days before ovulation when your body is preparing for conception and when sperm can survive in the ‘sperm friendly’ environment that’s created. A surge in LH occurs 24-36 hours before ovulation and is what causes the egg to finally be released ready to be fertilised.
Easy to use touch screen
The touch screen is intuitive and easy to use. You’ll use it to set the Monitor up with your preferences, as well as to add information. It allows you to view your fertility information either as a monthly calendar or as a cycle summary chart. You can even set a PIN and an alarm for test days if you want to.
Record your period and when you have sex
You can record when your period happens and how heavy it is as well as when you have sex. Together with your daily fertility status, this information is all shown on your monthly calendar.
99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
Detecting the LH surge is an accurate way to predict your most fertile days – it’s proven to be two times as accurate as traditional calendar methods*.
*Comparing a simple calendar method to likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (Ellis J., et al. Hum Repro (2011) 26: i76.
Cycle summary chart
The unique cycle summary charts your last six cycles, showing all the key information that a doctor would look for – cycle length, High and Peak fertility days, and when you recorded having sex. You can review it at any time and even share with your doctor to help with your fertility assessment.
Only Fertility Monitor that also tests for pregnancy
The Monitor will estimate when your next period is due by displaying a, ‘cycle’ icon. This counts down from a few days before your period is due, making you aware that you can then use the Monitor to test for pregnancy, to see if you have been successful.
|Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor||Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator||Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test|
|Proven to increase the chances of conception by 89%**||Typically identifies four or more fertile days***||Pinpoints your two most fertile days|
|Pinpoints your two most fertile days (Peak fertility)||✓||✓||✓|
|At least 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge||✓||✓||✓|
|Digital results (no interpretation of lines)||✓||✓||✓|
|Identifies days of High Fertility before Peak||✓||✓|
|Measures two hormones – estrogen and LH||✓||✓|
|Includes pregnancy test||✓|
|Stores and displays your personal data on a touch screen||✓|
|Cycle summary chart to compare your fertility data across up to six cycles||✓|
|** In the first two cycles of use.||*** In a study of 87 women, four or more fertile days were identified in 80% of cycles using actual cycle length (2012).|
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 178 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Therefore i dont think this monitor is very accurate and can only test once a day. What if my peak isnt in the morning?? Its a great idea if it worked.
I will give it another chance for my next cycle and possibly re-evaluate my review if i think its nessecary. The testing sticks are expensive too.
Would love to hear from clearblue to see what they think to this.
Here are my thoughts which you'll hopefully find useful:
- sticks are very expensive and you use far more than needed. It asks you to test from day 6 onwards, which really is just a waste of money given most people don't ovulate for at least another week. I know it says it needs to 'monitor' levels to in order to detect the rise in LH, but cheapo OPKs are just as effective and far more flexible in terms of when you test. It also asks for a test on the 2nd day after you've hit Peak - but by default it will always show Peak 2 days in a row so the second stick is a waste of money.
- You can only test once a day and within the rigid test window. So if you forget to test within the window, you have to wait till the next day. From using cheap OPKs, it's quite clear to me that the LH surge can change quite significantly even within 12 hours (i.e. morning vs. evening) so I like to have the flexibility of testing more than once a day, which you can't do with this monitor.
- If you forget to set up the cycle within days 1-4, you have to wait till the next cycle. Again - this is really inflexible!
- You can only do 1 pregnancy test in each cycle. I made the mistake of testing 3 days before my AF was due, it was -ve then wanted to test the day my AF was due and it wouldn't let me. This is a real pain as people TTC often want to test more than once in a cycle
- I found the interface/touch screen quite insensitive and dated/clunky - not really worth the high price tag
- I found my online app much more friendly to use and stored much more useful information about other symptoms
Hope this helps, all in all I find it easier to use cheap OPK's + Ovia app and far far cheaper!