on 24 April 2017
Useful on cold mornings for Yoga.
on 26 March 2013
I bought these to keep my elderly mother's legs warm when I take her out in the wheelchair. They were too tight and fitted. However, I wear them myself all the time under my jeans and they keep me warm etc on the school run etc. They look a bit like old fashioned football socks but I stress - they are brilliant under my jeans.
on 17 February 2012
these were cheaply priced and came very quickly. have only given them 3 stars as although they are great colour-wise, they are a bit on the skimpy side and are a bit tight. i like leg warmers to be a bit looser and have more give.
on 14 January 2014
I purchased these for my young sister, who is very slim, and she wanted them to keep herself warm while travelling to work. but they were very tight and cut her legs.
on 17 November 2013
They were so small my daughter might use them as arm warmers. No way could I use over my jeans or even leggings to keep me warm.
on 15 April 2013
Everything about these was as I wanted and needed. They gave me great service and perfect fit would order them again.
on 17 April 2012
I am not a dancer, but I do feel the cold in the winter and these are perfect. They wash well, great fun colours. I wear them mainly in the house, but have worn them over boots when out of the house; brilliant in thick snow.
on 28 February 2013
Great price, great quality and great service all at a good price. I would recommend these leg warmers to anyone.!
on 30 January 2013
These arrived as expected and although I have quite fat calves fit well
They do just what I need them to do
on 15 December 2012
They are camp, they are pink, they are fun, perfect to have a laugh at the gym. And good price