- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
CleanAural Ear Cleaner for Dogs 50ml
|Price:||£7.26 FREE UK delivery.|
- Cleans both healthy and infected ears
- Contains organic solvents and moisturisers
- Maintains ear health
- Dissolves hardened ear wax
- Suitable for regular use (Best before date end Sept 2012)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
A specially formulated solution of organic solvents and moisturisers designed to clean both healthy and infected ears and maintain good condition. Strong enough to rapidly soften and dissolve hardened accumulated wax and debris yet gentle enough for regular use.It has the added benefit of not staining or discolouring the hair around the ears. Instructions Place the tip of the nozzle in the upper part of the ear canal. Gently squeeze the bottle. Apply CleanAural liberally into each ear canal. Gently massage the outside of the ear before allowing the dog to shake its head. Finally wipe away any visible dirt and ear wax with cotton wool. If the ears are very dirty repeat the application CleanAural may be applied once or twice a week or as directed by your veterinary surgeon. Always seek a veterinary surgeons advice if the dogs ear is painful or if the production of wax has increased. Regular cleaning of your dogs ears can help prevent a build up of wax and debris and avoid subsequent problems. Ingredients: Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I don't have a dog, well not a canine.
My wife strangely became deaf whenever I suggested a game of hide the sausage.
I waited until she was fast asleep and squirted the whole bottle into her left ear.
She woke up and for some reason didn't get the funny side of it :(
and few month later when i visit vet
she also give me this to my puppy
so this product is good even for a vet i think i hope
Most recent customer reviews