on 20 August 2013
Great value. Easy to use. Very impressed. Does exactly the same job as th more expensive models. Easy and quick to clean.
on 10 December 2013
After purchasing this Juicer, there was a slight delay in it arriving, and once it had arrived I found that a standard plug suitable for use in the UK was not fitted on the appliance, and as the small booklet had no English I was therefore concerned that it was not suitable for our 240v, I did eventually find where 240v was clearly written along with 700 watts motor, although it was advertised as 1000 watts.
So once the plug was sorted, I rinsed all the parts and started juicing, and it works very well, each and every time, this is an excellent machine and well worth the money, and I would not advise anyone to be spending anymore on more expensive models, this one does the job and is all that is needed for any fruits or vegetables.
I wanted to do a 10 days juice only diet, and after watching the film, 'Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead,' I started, then after only three days of using the juicer I realise how easy and sensible this diet is, so after completing the 10 Days I've extended it, and intend to live on juice only for the foreseeable future!
This machine is really excellent!
on 30 November 2013
The machine arrived, I read the instructions and proceeded to juice some apples. After it had produced about a litre of juice there was a burning smell from the machine. Before I had time to stop...... it stopped! never to go again. Up to that point it was working perfectly. Given all the good reviews for this product, I think I just got unlucky. I would happily have bought the same machine from the seller but needed a juicer fast as I had a lot of apples that needed juicing quickly before they rotted. So I bought another make using the prime service (see my review) Now the good bit. I contacted the seller with my tale of woe, they responded immediately and were most apologetic and agreed to a refund. So well done to them. I would be more than happy to use them again.
on 2 October 2013
I really impressed with this juicer, it is a heavy well made bit of kit and has juiced all the hard veg that I have asked it to with no problems at all. I have also used it for soft fruits like grapes and oranges which it is not really designed, but has worked really well. Easy to clean too. My only grumble would be that it did not arrive in any packaging other than its own box, bearing in mind it comes from Germany (I think) I think this is allot to expect 'shelf packaging' to cope with, and indeed it did not as mine had clearly fallen through the bottom of the box at some point so more packaging required please!
on 5 December 2013
The juicer itself is a very good product. Dealt with all my whole apples awaiting transformation into cider. Worried that it was going to cope with them all though - wondered it the motor would withstand several sessions. I feel this is a good juicer for normal 'juicing' but it soon clogged with the pulp so I had to clean it out periodically. Think a proper Apple Press is the way to go for next year's apple harvest. It is easily assembled and can be put in the dishwasher.

However, what really let the whole experience down was that I waited 5 weeks for the juicer and when it was delivered it was in its normal manufacturer's box with the postage labels on it - advertising to all and sundry what it was. No too good these days surely!
on 20 March 2014
I am not normally one to write reviews, but felt i had to let people know about my experience with this juicer and the company who supply it (JOLTA).
Bought the juicer in November last year, and it worked fine for a couple of months. Then one time i was using it it started to vibrate a lot and shake. That time it was okay. The next time i used it the vibration became so strong it smashed the clear plastic top into pieces, throwing sharp plastic and beetroot around. Luckily i wasn't hurt but it was a real mess to clean up. I took photos of the incident, and sent them to Jolta. I got a quick reply and they agreed to send out a new top (well done Jolta). However the new top does not solve the problem, it still vibrates violently and shakes when pushing the fruit down (it doesn't matter how gently you do this). The shaking also seems to have damaged the plastic under the blade, so even if you do get some juice out, it has tiny pieces of black plastic in it. So i wrote and told Jolta all this, and so far after two weeks...guess what...no reply. I have requested a refund, a return, or just what i can do about this problem...and nothing, no answer! So in the interests of keeping people informed about products, i am writing this bad review. Now I am stuck with a £55.00 juicer i cannot use. Thanks a lot Jolta.
on 16 October 2014
Awful machine, it nearly started a fire, all the gears burned out and caused an awful smoke. The delivery took nearly 3 weeks and I was excited to use it and it was fine until I used get a strange smell when juicing. One day I came into the kitchen and the room was full of smoke from the juicer and it was unresponsive.

The company did refund me which was great and would give me confidence in the company​ but this product no way.
on 16 September 2013
Very happy with this. it is easy to assemble & take apart and easy to clean.
You have to remember to ensure that the shute where the juice comes out of is in the correct position otherwise you get a juice leak!
on 23 December 2013
I was really looking forward to receiving this juicers. The reviews were good and it was delivered two weeks early. All good so far.
It was easy to use and powerful enough to juice pretty much anything. This is the good news
The bad news. The plastic cover broke within two weeks of use (a whole piece of the part that the fruit or veg is fed down). It did this while juicing a cucumber.
I have emailed the company twice now in the past 2 weeks. First on the 10/12 and again on the 19/12. As of today, 23/12 I have had no reply. I initially asked for a replacement for the plastic top. Now I want a full refund. The lack of communication is terrible. I understand the Christmas period to be busy but I would not expect this to impact the customer service that I am offered. Overall very unhappy
on 21 September 2013
I was disappointed in this juicer as it didn't seem to juice things like kale - there seemed to be more pulp than juice. However, I will say their customer service department were fantastic. As I was unable to return it due to the high cost of postage back to Germany, they let me keep product and still gave me a refund. I am trying to learn to love it!