- Paperback: 316 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (23 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521741858
- ISBN-13: 978-0521741859
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 1.7 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 158,274 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Classroom Management Techniques (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) Paperback – 23 Feb 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Overall winner of the 2012 HRH The Duke of Edinburgh ESU English Language Book Award, Classroom Management Techniques offers a huge range of practical techniques to help teachers make the most of their teaching space and get students working in more focused ways. It helps teachers anticipate and avoid problems in the classroom, allowing more time to be devoted to meaningful activities. By analysing the classroom from three perspectives: the classroom, the teacher and the learners, this book presents a ground-breaking analysis of 14 kinds of teacher intervention, allowing teachers to examine the way they communicate with learners.