Classroom Cartooning: For the Artistically Challenged Paperback – 1 Sep 1996
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
Everybody likes to draw!
I wrote and illustrated this book as a follow-up to the Saturday morning cartooning TV show I used to do. I visit a lot of schools each year and I know kids (and adults!) love to draw. This book will give you the basics you need to "think funny" so you can draw funny. Lots of step-by-step instructions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Cartooning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies