Classikool 100g Pure CMC Tylose Powder Gum Tragacanth Sub Cake Icing Sugarpaste Edible Glue FREE UK POST*
Shop all Baking Supplies.
|Price:||£3.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- We only supply the very best CMC. Packed into Hygenic Heat Sealed Food Pouches.
- Make your own modelling paste. Knead into sugarpaste to firm & harden, helps figures stop cracking. Create Flowers and delicate lace designs. Creates pliable and elastic sugar gumpaste.
- Makes amazing Edible Glue. From a trusted UK trusted brand Classikool.
- Massive Best before. Please note that all pictures are for reference only and are to show packaging and sizes. 50g, 100g & 200g will be supplied in single packs.
- IMPORTANT - You have found the brand you can trust, UK registered with only the highest pure ingredients. Made in UK High Grade Professional Kitchens, with trained staff, full health and safety assurance. Lots of Amazon sellers make in their own kitchens, without correct controls, and without real legal businesses including important insurances etc. We would never recommend you buy from any of these, only trust top companies and Classikool is the cream of the crop. Luxury without expensive packaging.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Classikool Ultra Fine Grade Pure CMC (carboxymethylcellulose). Also known as Tylose or Tylo powder. *Free UK mainland postage So many happy customers here is a couple Brilliant product, does exactly what is says on the packaging! Sugar flowers made and hardened beautifully, leaving them cleancut and works way faster than just making and leaving - cuts time down by at least half in my opinion. Verified Purchase Fantastic product! I wish I had known about tylose powder a bit sooner. This product arrived very quickly when allowed me to make a model for a cake the day before the cake was needed!! I would have probably been waiting over a week for my fondant to dry if it did not have the tylose powder in it. I now use it all the time. I just add a pinch into the fondant and knead it in, although if you add too much you'll soon find out as the fondant crumbles and dries out.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
very pleased with this item it is a lot cheaper to add this powder to sugarpaste for my models than use flowerpaste. So pleased i discovered it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good price and makes sugarpaste stronger for modelling with. Cheaper the buying modelling sugar pastePublished 7 days ago by Barwick Babe
Lasts ages and is great to add to fondant to stiffen it up like gum paste. Won't be quite as fine as gum paste but does the job for almost every situation.Published 10 days ago by Amelia
it works but be carefull with dosage, too much powder and you have a block of gel and not liquid as would be requiredPublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
Tylose powder is just the thing I've been looking for. It's great in my sugar paste models. Only needs a little and just does the job. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rikiz
Creates a firmer fondant to use for modelling. Use sparingly. Keep in an air tight container to keep for long periods, also easier to dip the fondant into the powder.Published 4 months ago by vw1
great for adding to my fondant to harden quicker have used it again and again easy seal package keeps it freshPublished 4 months ago by aj
Arrived quickly, and only a small amount is needed to add to fondant, so will last quite a whilePublished 4 months ago by tina04