Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£12.57+ £1.26 shipping

on 27 July 2011
I had been looking for my wedding song for a long time but was having trouble getting it as there were so many different versions but this Cd had the exact match to what I had heard and wanted. so pleased when it arrived only took two days! I was like a child in a candy shop I am only using the one song but so worth paying the money to buy the Cd would reccommend.
on 22 October 2013
A beautiful CD full of delightful music all suitable for wedding entrances and exits. Great quality recording, I can recommend this.
on 1 September 2016
I ordered this for my daughter's wedding, because it has a beautiful selection of songs. It was damaged when I received it and the supplier could not did not have a replacement CD at hand. So, I didn't get to use it after all.
on 15 October 2014
Arrived very quickly excellent background music while the guests arrived would recommend