Classical Mechanics Hardcover – 15 Sep 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"A superb text. The clarity and readability of the book is so much better than anything else on the market, that I confidently predict this book will soon be the most widely used book on the subject in all American universities, and probably Canadian and European universities also." -- American Journal of Physics Book Review "American Journal of Physics, April 2004"
About the Author
JOHN R. TAYLOR is Professor of Physics and Presidential Teaching Scholar at the University of Colorado, where he has won numerous teaching awards, served as Associate Editor of the American Journal of Physics, and received an Emmy Award for his television series called 'Physics 4 Fun'. He is also the author of three best-selling textbooks, including Introduction to Error Analysis.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Mechanics