Classic Yachts Hardcover – 7 Oct 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gilles Martin-Raget is a journalist and professional photographer who has raced in international sailing competitions. He is a regular contributor to numerous sailing magazines and the author/photographer of Abbeville's Legendary Yachts and Legendary Yacht Races. Francois Chevalier is a naval architect, professor, and widely published journalist. He has written several books on the history of sailing. Gary Jobson is a world-class sailor, television commentator, and author. Jobson won the America's Cup in 1977 and has written several books on sailing. He is a broadcaster and producer on ESPN and an Editor at Large for Sailing World.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Water Features & Ponds
- Books > Reference > Transport > Ships
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Water Sports > Boating > Sailing